The following statement is for Flannery Plant Hire customers and supply chain. As a business we continue to communicate with employees through a variety of channels that we utilise normally including text message, email and phone calls.
Flannery Plant Hire continues to monitor and update its response to this unprecedented event and is actively following the advice distributed to it by the UK Government, NHS and inhouse medical team.
The businesses primary focus, as always is the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and customers during this time. Contingency to manage and minimise the risk to people have been put in place and will continue to evolve as this situation and advise changes over the coming days, weeks and months. As a business we remain committed to delivering excellence in the provision of self-drive and operated plant hire and the following steps should support us, our customers and supply chain.
If you have any questions or need our help, please contact Sophie Francis, email@example.com
As far as possible Flannery Plant Hire is operating business as usual and it is important to recognise the dedication to plant hire excellence from our workforce. Immediate action has been taken to:
- Deliver toolbox talks and reminders about the importance of handwashing, hygiene and social distancing.
- Deliver remote health and safety toolbox talks via video communications to ensure that all operators and depot staff maintain high levels of safety during this difficult time.
- Internal communications and guidance on the wellbeing and COVID-19 prevention (including social distancing).
- Training and competency assessments on-site are carried out in-line with social distancing measures.
- Delivery drivers and mobile fitters are no longer requesting signatures from the customers. Instead they are self-signing all tablets and paperwork.
- Our in-house Occupational Health Specialists are available 24/7 to provide advice and support to all members of the team around health and well-being.
- Providing hand santiser /anti-bacterial hand wash at entry and exit points at all depots
- Sanitising surfaces regularly and increasing general cleaning at all depots.
- Sanitising and cleaning machine cabs in plant and other vehicles (and the provision of antibacterial wipes where possible.
- Avoiding face-to-face customer visits.
- Restricting access to our offices by all non-operational staff, suppliers and visitors.
- We are operating a skeleton team at all of our depots, with other employees working from home, utilising Microsoft Team Centre and SharePoint to streamline communications and maintain business focus and continuity.
- To ensure continuity of cover office/depot essential employees have been split into two teams, working a weekly rotation either at home or in the office.
The latest guidance for employees can be found here.
It is vital that we keep our supply chain supported and to help us with this it is even more essential that we receive your applications for payment in line with normal requirements. This will help us ensure we make timely applications to the accounts department.
The majority of customers sites remain open and as a business, we are fully committed to continue the delivery of plant, equipment and personnel to support to projects daily.
Flannery will update this statement as and when it is deemed necessary. Please contact your Flannery representative if you require any further information.