Flannery has always considered our people to be our greatest asset. This is why we are keen to highlight our amazing employees and their experiences.
Today we are shining the spotlight on Liam Heaps, part of our delivery team from Flannery Manchester. We asked Liam about the best bits and challenges of his job.
1. How long have you worked at Flannery? I have been working here for over 2 years
2. Do you live locally? I do, luckily! About 10 minutes’ drive from the depot.
3. How would you describe Flannery using three words? Busy, Supportive, Productive
4. What is the biggest challenge for you at work? The fleet is made up of machines of all different sizes. every load takes a lot of focus and planning.
5. What is your favourite thing about your role? I love travelling around the country and seeing different places.
6. What would be your advice to anyone considering a career in the construction industry? This industry will never let you feel bored!