Main Purpose of Job:
- Service and maintain Machine Control Equipment Components
- Deliver and Collect machine Control equipment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience as a driver and hands-on experience with electrical components
Aptitude & Skills:
- Technical skills, problem-solving, attention to detail, teamwork, excellent communication skills, flexible attitude.
- Based from our West Midlands operation in Curdworth
- Travel to and from site required – Company vehicle provided
- To carry out services of 2D and 3D Leica Machine Control components. Clean check and calibrate of plant equipment such as Machine Control Screens, GPS components
- To carry out delivery calls and collections of hire components
- PDI all hire kit on and off-hire
- To perform bench calibrations in service centre when not on delivery or collection calls
- To prepare and check equipment prior to installs.
- Experience in Plant fitting, working with machines such as heavy plant earthmoving or horticultural machinery
- Experience with Computers
- Experience but not essential with Survey Equipment, GPS, Lasers Total Stations
- Great attitude, must be willing to listen and learn
- Clean, full driving license
All training supplied.
To apply, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org