Flannery Plant Hire is one of the biggest suppliers of operated & no operated plant hire in the UK, due to expansion we are looking to add a Plant Service Manager to join our established team at our depot in Manchester.
As Plant Service Manager you will provide support for all areas of the maintenance workshop and mobile service engineers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating planned maintenance and servicing; ensuring that we maximize uptime for our customers. The successful candidate will have worked within a service department within the construction industry. Ideally, you will have an understanding of the technical nature of plant and vehicles and will have the ability to see things through from planning to completion.
This is a varied role, covering both plant and vehicles and will appeal to people who have a technical background and who understands the need to prevent unnecessary downtime through a robust planned maintenance scheme.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities will be as follow:
- Organization of the workshop’s daily schedule
- Management of mobile service engineers
- Dealing with machinery manufactures and their agents
- Monitoring plant costs including fuel and damages
- Maintaining and updating Electronic maintenance systems
- Monitoring and maintaining certification
- Purchasing of items for maintenance and repairs
- Negotiate national contracts with parts suppliers
To be successful for this role you will possess:
Demonstrated experience within a similar role
- Have a technical understanding
- Computer literate
- Pay close attention to detail.
An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org