All Flannery operators undergo a robust on-boarding process, delivered by our qualified team of trainers across the country. Flannery has developed a suite of in-house training modules which compliment the CPCS scheme and are widely recognised by industry. All operators hold the relevant CPCS category as standard and then undergo a range of familiarisation and upskilling modules.
- CPCS qualified
- Specific attachment familiarisation
- GPS training
- Safe and correct use of the Quick Hitch
- Lifting Operations
- Eco-Operator training
- Height & Slew training
- Dual View Dumper familiarisation
- CPC Qualified
- CPCS Loader/Securer and Plant Movements
- Loadmaster training
- Working time directive and fatigue management training
- NVQ Construction Plant Maintenance Level 2
- Plant Movements
- Safe use of excavator as a crane training
- Safe urban driving
Our rigorous “on-boarding” process and fully integrated database and skills matrix tracks operators’ tickets and renewals using a sophisticated gap reporting process ensuring we remain compliant on all sites.
To ensure unsafe practice is being flagged without hesitation we have introduced OperateSAFE cards. These cards act as a reminder to put safety and wellbeing first and empower Flannery people to STOP any activity that could lead to harm.