Health and safety first is an approach that everyone at Flannery Plant Hire is expected to take, across every part of the business.
Delivering the very best training via our CPCS Plant Trainers and adopting the latest safety innovations supports our zero harm ambition. As a hirer, Flannery has developed and continues to drive a health and safety first culture.
Part of our safety scheme is our focused OperateSAFE campaign. You can find out all about this through our dedicated page here.
Safety Focused Plant & Equipment
Flannery plant can be fitted with a range of additional safety features:
- Green beacon seat belt engagement warning
- Boom and dipper check valves
- Fall protection systems on plant
- Height and slew restrictors
- Visual safe load indicators
- Zero tail swing excavators up to 40T
- Rubber tracked excavators up to 40T
- FOPS and ROPS cabs
- Secondary dead man devices
- Operator-facing in-cab cameras
At Flannery, we place a strong focus on making tasks safer or simpler by evaluating new technical solutions, methods and processes. Adopting innovation is not just about value, in our experience innovation is vital to help safeguard the people who will operate and work alongside our equipment. For more information on our safety innovations click here.